Located at the north end of the Broadway Theatre District at 307 S. Broadway in Downtown Los Angeles, the Million Dollar Theatre was built in 1918 by Sid Grauman – famous for Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood – in Spanish Baroque Revival style.
The theatre building housed the original offices of Metropolitan Water District of Southern California.
The tower was designed by architect Albert C. Martin, Sr. The exterior side of the theatre shows the year construction started – 1917.
Learn more about the Los Angeles Broadway Theatre District in this article about the Los Angeles Theatre.
Click thumbnails below to view Photo Gallery.
Latest posts by Lisa Kuhn (see all)
- Planning Your Trip: Tips for Traveling to Peru - April 22, 2014
- Top 5 Places to Visit in Peru - February 16, 2014
- Photo of the Week: Peruvian Painting of Musicians - January 27, 2014
- Free Desktop Wallpaper Download – Mercado Central de San Pedro – Cusco, Peru - January 9, 2014
- Seattle Art Museum – Peru: Kingdoms of the Sun and the Moon Exhibit - September 28, 2013