Located at the north end of the Broadway Theatre District at 307 S. Broadway in Downtown Los Angeles, the Million Dollar Theatre was built in 1918 by Sid Grauman – famous for Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood – in Spanish Baroque Revival style.
The theatre building housed the original offices of Metropolitan Water District of Southern California.
The tower was designed by architect Albert C. Martin, Sr. The exterior side of the theatre shows the year construction started – 1917.
Dread parking in Downtown LA? Make life easier… reserve a discounted parking spot in advance now!
Learn more about the Los Angeles Broadway Theatre District in this article about the Los Angeles Theatre.
Click thumbnails below to view Photo Gallery.
Latest posts by Lisa Kuhn (see all)
- Peru Entry Requirements :: 4 Essential Travel Tips - April 22, 2014
- 4 Rippin’ Surf Schools in Peru - April 15, 2014
- Top 5 Places to Visit in Peru - February 16, 2014
- Photo of the Week: Windows in Huaraz - February 1, 2014
- Photo of the Week: Peruvian Painting - January 27, 2014