Download free desktop wallpaper in widescreen, standard and mobile sizes. Subscribe to my newsletter for a reminder to download the latest desktop wallpaper.
Torres del Paine is a national park in southern Chile in the Patagonia region. Day tours are available from nearby Puerto Natales, a one-hour drive away. The national park is extremely popular for trekking and mountaineering. Camping is available in the park. The best time to visit the park is between October to April (South America’s spring and summer).
Read more about Chile in At Risk: Nature Lover’s Paradise on Isla Grande de Chiloe, Chile.
1920 x 1200 (Widescreen will fit 1680 x 1050, 1440 x 900, 1280 x 800); 1024 x 768 (Standard 4:3); 640 x 960 (Mobile will fit 320 x 480)
- Internet Explorer Instructions: Click on link, right-click on image and either select “Save Picture As” for later use or select “Set As Background”.
- Firefox Instructions: Right-click on the link below to download them to your computer by selecting “Save Link As” or click on link, right-click on image and select “Set As Desktop Background
- Firefox – Right-click on the links below and click “Save As” or right-click and choose “Set As Desktop Background”
- Safari – Right-click on the links below and click “Download Linked File As” or click on link, right-click on image and select “Use Image as Desktop Picture”
Latest posts by Lisa Kuhn (see all)
- Peru Entry Requirements :: 4 Essential Travel Tips - April 22, 2014
- Where to Take Surfing Lessons in Northern Peru - April 15, 2014
- Top 5 Places to Visit in Peru - February 16, 2014
- Photo of the Week: Windows in Huaraz - February 1, 2014
- Photo of the Week: Peruvian Painting - January 27, 2014